When I was ten, my favourite books were...



It was so difficult deciding what my favourite book was when I was ten, (I had so many books at home then and even more now!), that I needed to make it my favourite six!
 
Read what some of my favourite books are like and read them to find out why I liked them so much when I was ten. 

My six favourite books were:

I like this book because it’s funny that the cat is scared of riding a broomstick. I like books about friends that help each other when they’re in trouble and enemies that get them in trouble. I like books about boarding schools. 

I like this book because it has a secret dog near the end that the twins and their friend are not allowed to keep. They keep him in the attic box room and feed him and take him for walks without being seen, because he’s hurt. I like the book, because I like books about boarding schools. 

I like this book because I like books about hospitals and secret gangs meeting up at different times. I also love books about people coming to the hospital. 

I like books about children being in a disaster with their parents and then getting found by somebody different than they usually have. This book is about somebody who collects fossils and collects three children, Pauline, Petrova and Posy. He has a little child called Sylvia that lives with him and her nanny too. 

I like this book because I like books where some schools have class readers and the whole class reads the book together. This book is about a twelve year old girl who goes to school and is reading Oliver Twist as her class reader and she’s moving house to be closer to her school. She gets in trouble a lot even though she’s new and the lanyard machine is broken, and she’s got every teacher to know but one missed the message. 

I like this book, because I really love books about boarding schools. I also like books written by Enid Blyton. This book is about two children called Sally and Darrell who are now best friends and they used to be enemies. In this book Mary-Lou falls off a cliff and there is a thief. 


Comments