Happy Roald Dahl Day!



For Roald Dahl day that is celebrated by children all over England, here are my four favourite Roald Dahl books.

Matilda is about a loving caring girl who loves reading books and doesn’t have such a loving family. I like this book because of the bold and daring main character, Matilda, who is great because she loves books so much. 

Revolting Rhymes is a book of mini fairy tales and traditional tales that turn the gruesome and is one of Roald Dahl’s most awesome books. I like this book because I like all the fairy tales and traditional tales and think it’s awesome that Roald Dahl made them gruesome.  

James and the Giant Peach is about a little boy whose parents who got killed so he needs to live with his awful aunts and goes in a significant adventure. I like James and the Giant Peach because of the determined boy and how he befriends giant animals. I also like this book because I love adventure stories.  

Danny the Champion of the World is about a little boy who lives in a caravan with his father and his father falls down a big hole. I like this book because I like adventure stories.

Comments

Popular Posts